Soluling adapts to your process
Soluling supports all popular file formats
Soluling makes localization fast and productive
You can use either traditional or continuous localization process
- Excellent support for continuous localization.
- Scan your files locally on your build server or development machine — no need to send source code to a localization service or to give a localization service access to your repo.
- When scanning, Soluling completely decouples strings from your files, letting translators and developers work simultaneously.
- Soluling lets you localize everything: strings, layout, images, colors, etc.
- Soluling knows even the most complex resource formats. No need to limit only to a simple JSON.
- Soluling knows the project file formats. For example, instead of selecting dozens of .resx files you only select one: .csproj, .vbroj or .sln.
- During your build process, Soluling creates up-to-date resource files and injects translations into them.
- Output files that Soluling creates are ready to be deployed.
- Automatically import your existing translations. Switch from other tools easily.
You never need to convert your files. Soluling understands your file formats
- Desktop project types: Visual Studio, .NET, .NET Core, WPF, Windows Forms, Visual C++, Delphi, Qt, and more.
- Web project types: ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET, Blazor, Angular, React, Vue, Django, Go, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Java, Magento, and more.
- Mobile project types: Android, iOS, UWP, Xamarin, FireMonkey, and more.
- Resource formats: ResX, XAML, Text, XML, JSON, YAML, INI, GetText/PO, TS, scripts, RC, and more.
- Document formats: Markdown, HTML, HTML Help, SVG, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, DITA, and more.
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Access, InterBase, Firebird, and more.
- Other formats: TMX, SalesForce, SubRip, WebVTT, and more.
- 100+ supported formats.
Soluling has the features you need
- Interactive machine translation: Amazon, DeepL, Google, Microsoft, ModernMT, IBM and more. Get a candidate popup as you type.
- Interactive and fuzzy matching enabled translation memory. Get a candidate popup as you type.
- Interactive and stem enabled terminology support. Soluling highlights those words that exist in the termbase. Click a highlighted word to get a translation and copy to the translation field.
- Pseudo translation, spell checking, import and export.
- Excellent support for grammatical numbers (e.g., singular and plural) and grammatical genders (e.g., male, female and neutral).
- Real-time translation validation: Soluling automatically finds the errors as you type and can even fix them.
- Internationalization API that extends native APIs.
- Support for build automation with flexible command line tool.
- Hundreds of samples.
- Good support.
- Features by editions.
- Complete list of the features.
|Soluling is a new modern localization tool. Go to download page to get it.|